Wednesday 20 October 2010

Nudge, nudge..

No, I don't play Video games... and I never have. Apart from House of the Dead with my son in an arcade or two... but not at home, not with my bloody thumbs. Which may or not help me with the written side of my course. I assumed it'd be more 'Animation as Art Form', or 'I Hate Walt Disney because he disnay' kind of thing. No no, the subject I have to wrestle with is "Animating for Video Games vs. Animating for Movies".. Apparently "they're united by a single common cause: the desire to captivate the user or viewer and involve them, in one way or another, in the story that unfolds"... shouldn't be toooooooo hard then... I still feel like like the Python (Terry Jones) holding his pint... "do you mind not bothering me, you crass horror, I don't like you and I never will like you. Now cock off".

No comments:

Post a Comment